Surrogacy in Russia
IVF Sunrise Company specializes in IVF procedures, surrogacy services, and oocyte donation in Russia. Our specialists will be happy to provide you with detailed information regarding infertility treatment in Russia. We provide round-the-clock support to all our clients, offering meet & greet services at the airport, hotel booking, transfer to the clinic, purchase of all needed medications, legal support in registering the child/children according to all the laws of Russian Federation (Surrogate motherhood is completely legal in the Russian Federation), receive of travel documents and exit visa that is needed by the parents and child to leave Russia.
IVF – superb results at a moderate price in a top-notch clinic in Moscow.
Surrogacy – comprehensive surrogate motherhood programs in Russian Federation.
- Egg donation
Our own up-to-date database of egg donors from Europe and Asia.
- Family Balancing
PGD for embryos upon request.
Our video presentation
- FREE CONSULTATIONReceive answers to all of your questions regarding surrogacy programs in Russia. We guarantee that you’ll receive a comprehensive, professional response within 24 hours of your request.
- WITH LOVE TO YOUOur extensive experience allows us to provide personalized solutions to all of client’s problems, regardless of their difficulty.
- WORK WITH CLIENTS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLDOur company has vast experience in working with international clients from China, Australia, Indonesia, United States, Canada, and European Union.
- ALL LEGAL AND ATTORNEY SERVICES IN ONE CENTERWhen you’re working with us, you do not need to employ third-party legal companies to help you to successfully finish a surrogate mother hood program.
- NO WAITING LISTS AND PLENTY OF CHOICEVast, constantly updated database of checked surrogate mothers and oocyte donors allows us to begin a surrogacy program very quickly after the contract has been signed.
- SUPPORT ON ENGLISH AND CHINESE LANGUAGESYou will not have any trouble communicating with the staff of the IVF Sunrise and the doctors of the fertility clinic during the whole duration of the program.
- STRONG SUPERVISION AND REPORTINGOur company guarantees that surrogate mothers and oocyte donors will be monitored 24/7 throughout the duration of the whole program. Furthermore, you’ll be constantly informed through official reports after each stage of the program.
- CONVENIENT PAYMENT PLANFlexible payment plan allows you to conveniently fulfill all of your financial obligations stated in the contract.
We work with one of the best fertility centers in Russia – the European Medical Center, with the most experienced doctors and embryologists.
Meet our team
Our expert team guides you step-by-step through the amazing process of becoming parents. Our team over 6 years experience are at your service.
- Victor MillerCo Founder / Director
- NeelamFollow Up Manager
- Vivan LiProgram coordinator
- Kate ZhaoProgram coordinator
What our clients say
- Ms. Wang45 years, TaiwanBefore coming to Russia, I thought that we would have troubles communicating with the doctors during the program and during the retrieval of documents for our future kids. Victor – the chief executive of the IVF-Sunrise – has proven to us with his hard work that we had no reasons to be concerned. We are very grateful to Victor and his employees for making us the parents of two healthy baby boys, who are now 6-month-old.
- Ms. Tina41 years, MalaysiaMy husband and I began going through a surrogacy program in Thailand; however, this country has suddenly changed its legislation making surrogacy illegal. We were worried about how IVF-Sunrise would react to such a situation. We are very thankful to Victor for promptly organizing the finishing stages of the program in Russia, and we were finally blessed with a baby boy.
- Mr. Jian Le39 years, ChinaWe were appalled when Thailand has changed its legislation regarding surrogacy because we were participating in a surrogacy program and a surrogate mother was already carrying twins. I was pleasantly surprised when the team of IVF-Sunrise has quickly offered us to continue the program in Russia. The childbirth went well, and we easily got all the needed documents for our kids. We send a big ‘thank you’ from our family!
- Ms. Xie40 years, ChinaOur family was glad that we decided to finish our surrogacy program in Russia due to the changes in legislation in Thailand. We were surprised to find out that one of the staff members of IVF-Sunrise was a young woman-translator who could translate from Russian to Chinese and back. This made our stay in Russia very comfortable. We, as well as our baby girl and baby boy, would like to thank all of the members of IVF-Sunrise for your hard work!
- Ms. Zhang38 years, HKI was hesitant at first whether to participate in a surrogacy program in Russia due to the lack of information. I first visited Moscow for three days in order to meet the team of IVF-Sunrise and to take a look at the fertility center with which they cooperate. Surprisingly, I was very impressed and decided to participate in an egg donor + surrogacy program. Surrogate mother got pregnant from the first attempt, and right now my baby boy is already teething. I would like to thank the team of IVF-Sunrise for giving me the pleasure of becoming a parent.
- Ms. Song41 years, USAWe were worried about the health of our surrogate mother since she got pregnant with twins, but it appeared that we had nothing to be worried about. Staff members of IVF-Sunrise were constantly by her side, and I regularly received reports regarding the health of the surrogate mother and the child. We were happy to find out that the maternity clinic in Moscow offers excellent accommodations for the surrogate mother and the child. Furthermore, the team of IVF-Sunrise helped us to receive all the needed documents, so we could return home just after three weeks after our child was born.
- Mr. Wu45 years, ChinaIVF-Sunrise, thank you so much for our son!!! We cannot express how happy we are. We are planning to return to Moscow after a while to get our daughter since we still have some frozen embryos left in the clinic.